Hampton Boro

Hampton Borough, on the banks of the Musconetcong River, has changed little since it was first settled in 1800. In 1880, the town consisted of a store, hotel, cabinet manufacturer, blacksmith, wheelwright shop, grist mill, school house and about 25 dwellings. Hampton was once known as "Junction" because the Central Railroad of New Jersey and the Delaware, Lackawanna and Western Railroad crossed through here. What is now Hampton was originally incorporated as Junction Borough on February 20, 1895, from portions of both Lebanon Township and Bethlehem Township. The name was changed to Hampton Borough as of February 11, 1909, by resolution of the Borough Council. And in 1931, additional territory was annexed from both Glen Gardner and Bethlehem Township.

Search Hampton Boro Homes for Sale

All information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2018 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.

Today's Market Trends for Hampton Boro *

$554,180

-0%

$145

-0%

83

0.00%

August

July

 

83

79

 

 

0.05%

0.15%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes